Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Love them or hate 'em

BIGG NEWS
IIT pattern has changed.
Or so the government tells us. it's now mandatory for students to get above 60% in xii boards (oh jesus, now what do we do!!!), and one is not allowed more than 2 attempts, the entrance itself, instead of a two- pronged screening and mains- is now a ONE GO objective type paper.
By the way, all this is supposed to reduce the influence of coaching classes.

The worst part is- i have a phase test on saturday sunday, which obviously follows the old pattern. Anyways not being in a mood to really study, this kind of a notice, is not my idea of a booster. and if i don't do well in the phase test- there'll be hell to pay at home. "People" are in any case generally pissed with me, because of a number of reasons- listing them would take a jolly long time, though i'd absolutely love to go on about how unfair they are. blab blab blab
stopp. no more bakwaas for now.

P.S. i'm thinking of a story, i might just get down to writing it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Endymions friggin thought...

I must admit, I was going to complain about your link being "Pranav's Blog" considering 90% of the posts are mine! (But that was BEFORE I read your blog.)

Nice template. I always had to scroll down a mile before I could see anything, and I'm a Firefox user!

Manyu

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

I got a question, a gud one . . . . . . . .WHY R DERE PHASE TESTS IN DIS WORLD??????????? (grits teeth)
n since wen hv u becum a story riter????? phase test affected ur brain????????

9:10 PM  
Blogger Vintage Girl friggin thought...

awwww u posted man well weather its IIT or watevvaa thanx to it u posted!!! :)

2:38 AM  
Blogger Dhruv friggin thought...

Honsetly! One would think people refer to your blogs for the news and not news tabloids.
Enough with "IIT Pattern has changed"

How about "I like the new IIT pattern and here is why"
or the converse??

PS - Thank god about the template.
Far more readable now!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

I hate phase tests too... n I've had TWO already so dunno what ur complaining about..
UD whose pissed with you?
PS Guitamanyu?? Whaaaat?
And I'm thinking one guitar-boy was enough to stay away from..lol

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home