Monday, May 09, 2005

Caught in The Middle!!

To say or not to say!! To hear or not to hear! To do or not to do! These 3 things govern people of the world today. The answers to these are diverse, unique and often surprising. They lead us all the way. When you're stuck in the middle, you're trying to protect somebody, trying not to disappoint somebody. You have to take decisions all the time and the kind of person you are determines your choice and your choice shows the person you are.
There runs in my family 2 completely different kinds of characteristics. One, sheer paranoia, the other an air of utter non-botheration(if that's a word). Let me explain more clearly. My sister, now all of 18 years is learning driving. She's a rookie in every sense of the word. Tonight, we were coming back from Taj Mansingh after a rather sad dinner and she was driving(she has a learner's license). Anyway, all the way, I was treated or tortured with frantic shouts of "dheeeere karoooo", "BHAGWAAAAN" and "sssssss" and the occasional "umm, now the gear, stay on the road".
Unfortunately, I have inherited the extreme forms of both characters which makes me unpredictable, sometimes rude, sometimes non-caring etc. etc. I can be mad in a split second and I can suddenly become normal, almost bored, even faster. So, I didn't quite know whether to laugh or to pull my teeth out. I was left at times hoping I reach home alive, at times just sitting back.

P.S. Plz someday see me having tablets. I love freaking people out that way. You see, I pick up a tablet, put it in my mouth and "gulp!!" its gone. A lot of people find that shocking, which makes for good reactions.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

U gulp down tablets WITHOUT WATER????? JUS LIKE DAT?????? MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! wot else can u swallow lik dat???
Salona.

12:44 PM  
Blogger udit friggin thought...

Actually, I do that every night; comes from being son of docs. i have to take vitamins and all that stuff everyday.

I'd love to show you anytime. its fun gulping down more than one.
I usually swallow most things without water, everyone does i think.

8:37 PM  
Blogger udit friggin thought...

i told you- it makes for good reactions

8:39 PM  
Blogger The Lost Girl - Legend For The New Spirit friggin thought...

How cn seein som1 swallow tablets freak ppl out? I c ma brother do it every day!(btw, ma parents too r docs, so it actually cud be related to dat.)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home