Friday, June 10, 2005

POETRY????? I hope not

I’m not a man of poems,

Yet here I am writing some;

Not my thing, not my fun

Rhyming’s not my best gun.


Off to Ramgarh I go,

The land of hills and snow

My grandparents I shall meet

And take in the surrounding peace.


Fruits and walks,

Fresh air galore

The birds will chatter,

The wind will snore.


A test is in store for me

On Sunday the 19th

‘Study’ will be my mantra,

to do well in FIIT JEE


Fear not, good friends i leave on Sunday. I shall still bore you with a post or two.
Mwahahaha!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger udit friggin thought...

which part you talking about? Please be specific.
and you haven't commented on the previous entry- the GALL

2:48 PM  
Blogger Vintage Girl friggin thought...

kewl!!so u got addicted to poetry too now!!ya its a cute poem
keep up
have a nice trip

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dhruv friggin thought...

Udit writing poetry...this is amazing. As Bob Dylan once said, The times they are A-Changing.
And btw amazing template dude.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

Have a nice trip...n nice poem!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

awesum try!neways have u ever read 1 of nitya's stuff?they r too coool!neways have a rockin time at ranthambore....ciao

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

srry 4 soo many 'neways' durin my last entry...was drunk dat time:)

11:01 PM  
Blogger udit friggin thought...

Hmmmmmmmmmm
thank you guys, thank you.
Pum: i still hate poets and i'm hardly very fond of myself. hehe- this is hardly poetry, i'm speaking comparitively to nitya, you rachita, kanzo, blah blah

akriti- why so much rhetoric?? yes i've read nitya's stuff. good for you that you're out partying, getting drunk and all

And i ain't going to write very many of these pomes

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home