Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tagged

I’m very bored. The ‘tag’ is a decent one, okay a nice one. Ten things I love. Easiest answer would probably be a list of Hollywood actresses (:P) but I will make some other list.

1) People- This obviously includes good looking gals. However, it’s not limited to that. It also has my friends, those who are not my friends, just generally nice people. Don’t get me wrong, humanity isn’t in the best state it ever was. But it exists only because of us. Hence, the choice.

2) Politics: The current affairs type and the one that goes on daily. It’s pretty shocking, the kind of things that people tend to do.

3) School (DPS RK Puram): I’ve spent 14 years there, had tonnes of fun, ups and downs, success and failure. And I’ve come out smiling. Thank god, otherwise it’d have been living hell.

4) Lord of The Rings, Godfather, Harry Potter, Isaac Asimov

5) Thinking: Damn it, I like to just sit and think. It’s why my mind is overflowing with a lot of crap, and a few useful bits thrown in.

6) Cell phone, Internet, TV, movies: It’s how I spend my day.

7) Football: best game ever

8) MUSIC: a list of artists and songs would be too long too put up here.

9) Reading and writing: though my fondness has diminished over the past year, these are still 2 of my favourite things to do.

10) Myself: yes, I do err ‘love’ myself. I’m not suchh a bad ‘un. :)

Inflict this ‘tag’ upon more unfortunate souls? Rinku tinku munna and pappu, I tag you; Whoever you are.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shayeri friggin thought...

first of all i'm not on your blogroll. *Sniff* how mean is that?
and then "Antoinetta" ka link you haven't changed. buddhey thoda update kar.

and since you've read all the lotrs, here's a cookie for you. *cookie*...

aur haan, zyaada humanity shumanity naa dekha, chootu :P

9:24 AM  
Blogger udit friggin thought...

abey blogger's gone insane, doesn't update only. maine toh puri template pe kaam kiya tha, pura katta kar diya. ab jab chalega, toh blogroll update karunga

10:04 PM  
Blogger Vintage Girl friggin thought...

hmmm im disappointed...u didnt really make this tag as interesting as i had thought u would...but u know what? i know that times are bad for u these days so i forgive you =]
thanks for doing it tho and yayy! we agree we both love dps rkp *hi5*

4:53 AM  
Blogger udit friggin thought...

yep you're right. i'm going through suchhh heart wrenching boredom.. sighh

7:10 PM  
Blogger Shayeri friggin thought...

times are bad for you these days?
kya hai udit ko?
mujhe toh koi kuchh nahi batata.
:(

BATAO!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home