Sunday, July 03, 2005

Potpourri

After not much deliberation and rather copious amounts of random logic, I like to believe I that I think of the world as it truly is- chaotic, not a super-humanly organized, well planned entity playing an oh-so crucial role in the shaping of the Universe.

Then again, I did need an excuse not to clean my room. After spending 1 hour

-> taking out

-> dusting

-> putting back

-> thinking

There’s a still a LOT of muck lying around.

Coming back, there are certain thoughts that I have thunked, which, pardon me, are quite random again.

-> Praise is always nice to hear.

-> Venus Williams’ celebration after winning Wimbledon presented a new star for “planet of the Apes”. She even looks like one.

-> Webster’s Thesaurus is a useful little thing to have while writing blog entries.

-> Challenging your conscience is fool-hardy. It’ll make you feel like the deepest, slimiest, stinkiest shitball ever to live.

-> Pizza Hut rules, but it’s damn expensive

-> A mess is always pleasing to look at (Please don’t make me clean anymore)

-> I’m afraid of heights and unknown darkness, but not to the extent of Paranoia

-> John Abraham, bless his locks, needs a shave.

-> Whenever they come to school in the morning, ALL girls run off to the bathroom.

->Rubik’s Cube is TOUGH.

-> Ayush Kanwar doesn’t know about the MMS scandal (Bhaggu save him)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

Man.....ure ryt bout girls...bt i rnt included in it...ive stopped usin da washroom this yr.
Ayush Kanwar is an ass...ive spent 2 yrs wid him....bt i neva knew he was so totally lost...
TOUGH is an understatement for the cube!!
JA seriously needs a shave!! I agree...
Pizza hut rulz weneva r gang's dere plus mess rulz....jst try havin a luk at my room!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Aditi Ahuja friggin thought...

U notice girls like nething!
Me also scared of heights! But still managed the space shot in genting!
I think, a spoon-feeded moron is more like it for Ayush.
Yea Johnny needs a shave...but mebbe Bips prefers him like this.
Thanx for telling us the key to understand ur blog. Webster's Thesaurus.
Mess is NOT pleasing to look at. I am particulare about the cleanliness of my room, unlike other teens.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

I noe praise is nice 2 hear......bt u've gotta do sumthin to earn it! :P
Yah Venus is nt ezakly pretty.....bt she plays one heck of a game!
Websters Thesaurus????? n i thot u hd a gud vocab!!!
I agree wid de conscience thingy.......it NEVER works "groan"
Pizza Hut........yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :))
u hv me sympathies......dese stupid rooms never get clean nuf to please our moms!
heights n darkness......nah! dey r nt scary......roaches r! Dey r DISGUSTIN!
John needs to shave......his head! His locks r gros!
Wel ALL guys run off to get deir hair standin lik antennae.....so don say nethin bout us!
Rubik's cube is tough if u don noe de proper moves......once u noe dem all u need 2 do is apply dem in de rite manner.......if u need help tok 2 de expert..........me!!!(of course)
Ayush........i hv NEVA EVA seen ne1 dunber dan him!!!! N u noe wot? 1 of de new admissions in our class is his complete ditto copy! God save our skul from aayush 1 n 2!
i luv leavin looooooooooooong comments! hehe!
Salona

4:42 PM  
Blogger Dhruv friggin thought...

Long time, no post, eh?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous friggin thought...

i run off to class, NEVER to the stinky bathrooms. no comment on the venus williams wise crack... but, nice post

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home